As a participant in the Trick or Treat Program, there are certain guidelines you want to follow:
For all participants:
- When you drop off your Trick or Treat bag – this is a chance for you to ‘sell’ your organization and its mission. You are an ambassador for your organization and this program. Make them proud!
- Be polite and courteous
- Make sure you let them know when you will be collecting the bag. If not on Halloween, make sure you agree on the time to pick it up – and pick it up at that time!!!
- Keep track of the bag(s) for drop off to your organization. That last step is most important.
- Always go with a parent or guardian to any house in your neighborhood
- When you collect the bag, bring a parent or guardian with you
- When you approach your neighbor – be confident, and smile!
And thank you for your participation, not only on behalf of your organization, but this program!!!